12 Wedding Looks That Will Leave You In Awe
Brides are always on the hunt for the ultimate aisle-worthy fashion and styles.To streamline your bridal beauty planning,we are rounding up our top wedding looks of the year! and we have to admit, 2018 was pretty good to us at the Hive! So many pretty fashions, editorials, details and more. Get inspired by these beautiful photos of stylish brides.
In no particular order….Enjoy!
1. Bunu Bukar and Janila Dikko.This wedding was cool, creative and stylish, as well as elegant, luxurious and polished.
2.Yasmeen Bashir and Buhari Buhari.There’s nothing quite like a deep red on a bride is there? This couple was a vision of classic, cultural beauty.
3. Usman Abdulrazaq and Ameerah Mohammed.What says celebration better than bright colours and florals? This personality shines from the inside out, giving us all kinds of zest-for-life kinds of vibes.
4. Jamil Abubakar and Fatima Dangote. If we had to describe this wedding in one word, "class" is the word that jumps straight to mind.
5. Hauwa Indimi and Muhammed Yaradua's elegant wedding is one wedding we cant forget in a hurry.This gorgeous pair mixed retro, modern, casual and formal, for a seriously chic wedding
6. Meram Indimi and Baffa Dandatti wedding was Show-stopping, classy and stylish;their gorgeous fashion just oozed class and character.
7.Yasir Kabir and Khadija Aliyu.We couldn't help but fall in love with this sweet couple! We loved their chemistry and the fashion was oh my.
8.Zakiyya Malami and Saifullah Maigishiri.This brides look was well balanced and just a pleasure to look at. The henna, the use of color , the intricacies of the jewellery, there are so many details here to take note of.
9. Hafsat Bunu and Abdul Kuru.There is nothing we don’t love about this wedding-classy fashion and a truly gorgeous bride(her smile oh her smile)
10. Fatima Dan Ali and Mukhtar Aliyu.Yellow is one color that we hope isn’t going away anytime soon. We’ve seen brides rock the trend this year, but this one had us especially in awe.
11. Laylah Tahir and Nura Dan Ali.Their wedding was stylish and elegant, but also felt contemporary and fresh; with lots of inspirations to try out.
12. Abdulmalik Sani and Minal Rabiu. This bride had serious eye for details and style and we saw that in every attire she wore.
Which of these are your favourite? Comment below.